Welcome!

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog!
I am 22 years old and the oldest of 4 kids in my family. I grew up in Nashville, Tennessee but my family now lives in Utah. I am a Marriage and Family major with the dream of getting a Masters in Counseling and Therapy. I enjoy reading, singing, playing ultimate frisbee, and cooking.
I am so excited to be able to share all that I'm learning this semester in my Family Relations class. I know in the world and especially in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, there are some difficult topics going on regarding the marriage and the family. I hope that these blogs and the blogs of my other classmates (links are in the right sidebar), will help answer questions you have.
I recognize that most people reading this will be friends, family, and classmates but I hope that if any of you know someone that could benefit from these posts if you could share with them. I'd love any feedback!

-Mauri

Comments